Received your order with a broken item?
We apologize that your Pfaltzgraff item(s) were damaged during shipping. Our objective is to correct this issue without delay. To accomplish this in the most expedient manner please follow the steps below:
- Send us an email at this address: service@Pfaltzgraff.com.
- Copy the following as the Subject Line: “Damaged in Shipping: Order# PFZ123456” … Please use the Order # located on your packing slip.
- Determine the number of items that are damaged and follow the appropriate steps outlined here:
- 1 or 2 damaged items - Include the item number, item description and damaged quantity in the body of the email. If we need any additional information we will reach out to you directly via email.
- 3 or more damaged items - Include the item number, item description and damaged quantity in the body of the email. Additionally we will require that you attach a group photo that shows all of the damaged items together. Only upon receipt of the photo will we review the information and contact you via email with any further actions or the proposed solution.
Where can I purchase Pfaltzgraff?
You may purchase Pfaltzgraff products online from this website or by calling our Consumer Helpline at 1-800-999-2811. Pfaltzgraff products are also offered in many fine stores across the United States.
Where can I use my Pfaltzgraff E-Gift Cards?
Pfaltzgraff E-Gift Cards can be used on our website.
How can I redeem an E-Gift Card?
When shopping at Pfaltzgraff.com, make your selections and proceed to Checkout as usual. Enter the E-Gift Card number during checkout, then click APPLY to redeem.
How can I check the balance of my E-Gift Card?
You can enter your E-Gift Card number at checkout and you will be able to see the discount amount applied towards your order.
Where will my E-Gift Card be sent?
The E-Gift Card will be sent to the email used for checkout. We recommend you then forward the email to the intended recipient, or you can print it out and hand deliver it.
Does the E-Gift Card expire?
Pfaltzgraff E-Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
Can I use the E-Gift Card myself?
Yes, you can use E-Gift Cards yourself.