A perfectly summery mix—the sweetness of the watermelon is balanced by the peppery arugula. Enjoy as a refreshing side or entire meal!
Watermelon Arugula Salad
- 3 cups baby arugula, washed and dried
- 1/4 seedless watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 12 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, julienned
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients, and whisk rapidly to form an emulsion.
- Right before eating, combine salad ingredients and drizzle fresh dressing over ingredients. Mix to combine.