Making homemade granola is as simple as it is delicious! The best part? The delicious aroma that will fill your home as the crunchy, sweet treat bakes to perfection.
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup agave
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300*F
- Mix oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine melted coconut oil, agave, and egg white in a separate bowl.
- Pour the liquids over the oat combination.
- Stir thoroughly
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet
- Put in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes (halfway through baking, stir mixture on the baking sheet)
- When granola is toasty brown, remove from oven and add raisins.
- Store in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.